Our Mission and Core Beliefs
The Oxford Hills School District, in partnership with parents and communities, engages and supports all students in diverse and challenging learning opportunities to prepare them to graduate as healthy, responsible, and productive citizens, ready to succeed in our global societies.
Therefore, the Oxford Hills School District, in collaboration with its parents and communities, will:
- Meet students where they are, motivating and helping them develop their individual learning paths.
- Hold students to high expectations and provide adequate time and support to achieve them.
- Prepare students for success by helping them develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Foster high aspirations and the skills of self-determination, self-control, and self-advocacy.
- Guide students to be curious learners and ethical leaders, able to adapt to changing times.
- These learning experiences will occur in a safe, caring, and welcoming environment.