OHCHS Laptop Forms

For high school students who wish to use a student chomrebook, students and guardians should read all the forms listed below.

A signed "OHCHS COMPUTER USE POLICY - Sign-Out Agreement" is required before a device can be issued, which must be signed by both the student and the guardian.

You can print your sign-out agreement at home, or you can pick a form up from the technology office (B116).