Welcome to the Department of Transportation
Oxford Hills School District Transportation Department
36 Brown Street
Norway, Maine 04268
Telephone (207) 743-5621
Fax (207) 743-5340
Office Hours 5:30am - 5:00pm
Directions to the Bus Garage:
We are located just off of Route 26 in Norway. You may reach the Transportation Department by traveling either North or South on Route 26. Brown Street is located immediately across from Amato's.
Put your address in InfoFinder to get your student's bus schedule.
The Oxford Hills School District is happy to announce the adoption of an innovative mobile device app and website entitled, Here Comes the Bus®.
Here Comes the Bus allows you to view the real-time location of your child's school bus on your smartphone, tablet or computer. With it, you will have the information you need to send your children
to the bus stop at just the right time, helping to protect against inclement weather and other roadside dangers. What's more, you'll have peace of mind knowing your children haven't missed the bus.
Here Comes the Bus is free for parents, and it enables you to:
• View the real-time location of your child's bus
• Confirm that your child's bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
• Receive a push notification or email when the bus is a certain distance from your stop
To sign up or to learn more, visit http://www.herecomesthebus.com.
OR sign up using the Here Comes the Bus App, available from the App Store or Google Play.
How to get started:
1. Download the Here Comes the Bus App, or visit www.herecomesthebus.com
2. Click the Sign Up button
3. Enter the following School Code: 84806
Then click Next, followed by Confirm
4. Complete the User Profile box
5. Under My Students, click Add, then enter your child's Last Name and 9 Digit Student ID:
6. Once you confirm your information, the sign up process is complete
» Or email customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, ph#, school code & studentID)
DISCLAIMER: The GPS unit in each bus communicates it's position to nearby cell phone towers. When a bus traverses an area with limited cell phone reception, the Here Comes The Bus App may show the bus in a location that is several minutes behind it's actual position.